The Week in Art Gossip
- Gagosian’s getting sued by a protestor, but at least he will be able to do an interview with Larry King in case something goes awry.
- Larry King borrowed a number of Richard Prince works from Gagosian for his in-home Oscar party. Early or late Prince?
- James Franco just had his first show with Peres Projects in Berlin. According to Travis Jeppesen at Artforum the show held a “small gathering of film fans and art sluts”.
- Courtney Love is starting a fashion line of high-end sweaters and knit-wear. It’s more than just a far-fetched idea; she’s already hired a designer.
- I’m still trying to get someone to buy this shirt for me from Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony. I need to wear it to The Armory and all the other art fairs next week.